Since OGP has started the Colosseum Front page in their Official Site, I guess I should add more information on how Colosseum exactly work.
Episode 5.2 – The Monster Colosseum
As you can see on Kumcake-chan's blog, she has done some basic concept of Colosseum back in when kLT release it, though for some reason Korean doesn't like revealing much information than Japanese people (or maybe we just not good enough to deeply search through korean site) but anyway now pretty much most of the information is up in jwiki, and rather you guys try to guess what it say from google translator, I'll do my best to write up all those information here.
What is Colosseum?
Colosseum is a Party Challenge Instance Dungeon that Monsters will keep on appearing until you reach to the Boss Monster.
To get to Colosseum, you will go through to the new Map in Belos [Belos Underworld Tunnel].
Try out the suitable dungeon to your level.
Colosseum is treated as IN (Instance Dungeon), so you can only enter it by party.
(As long you are in party you can Solo inside)
Each Colosseum Type are treated as separate IN.
(i.e 1 person in Easy Mode, 1 person in Intermediate Mode, 1 person in different IN, you are allow to go separately)
Also, if anyone leave the Colosseum Dungeon then it will automatically Resets the Room, so you will have to start over again from beginning.
※To Enter Belos Underworld Tunnel, you will have to be Level 10 or over.
* Each Colosseum Only Potion (Easy: Small Only. Inter: Up to Normal. Hard, Boss: Up to Large)
* Monster Capsule / Emblem (Easy to Hard)
* Warrior's Capsule / Emblem (Boss)
* Each Advance Equipment Type Receipt (Boss)
* Each Colosseum Weapon Type(Easy: Normal up to +2. Inter:Normal up to +4. Hard: Normal up to +6. Boss: Generally up to +6, Advance)
* Each Colosseum Armor / Elemental Stone Type (Easy:up to +2. Inter:up to +4. Hard:up to +6. Boss:up to +6)
* Each Colosseum Accessory Type (Inter,Hard: only general. Boss:Advance only)
* White Wolf's Tears (Drop by Every monster with Low Drop Rate)
Note: To Obtain Topaz / Sapphire Coin Box talk to NPC Fable next to Colosseum Entrance at Belos and look at option 4. Hardcore Colosseum Quest. OGP as usual made confusion description.
Item Trade List
Item can be trade with NPC Ases in Belos
Trade Equipment for Coin
You are able to Trade your disuse Weapon / Shield +0 to +6 for Coin at Belos NPC Ases. (※Advance Only +0)
Any other Item (i.e Elemental Stone, Armor, Accessory) you can only sell them to NPC (Trade / Store are not Allowed)
All Normal Item are sold at 20,000Ely. Upgrade Item are +20,000Ely each upgrade. (※Advance not sure)
Trading for Coin wont give you any warning Message, Cancel what so ever.
If you have same items, it will trade from Left Top of your item slot so be careful.
* You cannot Enter Colosseum without Party.
The Monsters are very Strong, I suggest you have 4 Player Party.
* If no one left in Colosseum, Dungeon will Reset not matter what.
（When Clear it, you do not have to reset）
（Die or use Colosseum Warp Capsule to leave→Start from the Beginning Monster）
（If someone still left inside then you can continue from that stage）
* Inside Colosseum Dungeon, you cannot use any of Potions you obtain from Fashion Shop / Ladeck.
You can use Normal Potions, Colosseum Only Potions.
* Same as usual Map, if you die inside Colosseum you will receive Death Penalty.
If you think you cannot go any further use those Colosseum Warp Capsule to warp out.
Colosseum Warp Capsule can be bought from NPC Ases.(100 Ely Each)
（You will receive 3 Colosseum Warp Capsule at Belos Underworld Tunnel. Occurs Randomly, not sure the requirement.
Beating certain Monsters, Party Member will get bonus HP/SP Recover.
* Boss / Mid Boss Appear Requirement
Before the Boss Stage it will appear after defeating certain amount of monsters.
o Equipment / Capsule / Emblem / Pots, are all drop by every monster inside Colosseum (not 100% but most likely)
* Of course you can level inside Colosseum.
Note: * mark in Weapon List means I wasn't sure the exact name for it. (Due to out of date in ggftw Wiki). If anyone can tell me the full name I'll fix it up.
Also I just ran out of time so I'll finish this off later on.
Icon image will be uploaded later too.
|<< ついに来た！コロシアム // ホーム // jLT Past Design Contest >>|
|// ホーム //|